Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cork-bound!

Well, I'm off! This is my last post from the U.S. After days of packing and re-packing, saying goodbyes to friends and family, and shopping for last-minute "essentials" (we'll see how essential stuff is), I'm finally headed to Ireland. My flight leaves Boston tonight, and I get to London tomorrow morning at 8 (which will feel like 3 a.m.). Then, after a brief layover and hour-long flight, I arrive in Cork around 11 in the morning (local time). I'll be sure to keep everyone posted once I'm there...though people always say they'll post a lot on travel blogs but end up forgetting -- I'll try!

For those of you who are staying in the States, keep me posted on the goings-on at home. Facebook, email, and Skype are great!

Bon voyage & safe travels to all of my friends leaving to study abroad in the next few weeks. I'll see you (well, some of you) in Europe!

Till then...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment